The Western NSW Local Health District COVID-19 Vax Van is heading to the villages!
- Parking Entrance Boom Gate, Reg Hailstone Drv, Wyangala Village
- Sunday 24th October – 10:30am-1:30pm
- Memorial Park, Cnr Warraderry Way & Lachlan Valley Way
- Wednesday 27th October – 10am-11:30am
- Woodstock Showground, Robinson St
- Wednesday 27th October – 1pm-2:30pm
Covid-19 Vaccinations are available in Cowra at:
- Cowra Medical Associates. Contact the practice on ph. 6341 1400.
- Cowra Medispring Family Medical Centre. Contact the practice on ph.6342 2555.
- The Astra Zeneca and Moderna vaccine is available from Optimal Pharmacy and Health Hub, Cowra. Ph. 6342 2285.
If you have any questions about the vaccine, please speak to a health professional.
For further information visit the Western NSW Local Health District website.
The Draft Civic Square Redevelopment Plan 2021 is now on public exhibition until Thursday 25 November 2021. The Plan may be viewed during normal business hours at Council's Customer Service Centre, 116 Kendal Street, Cowra NSW 2794. A copy is also available here.
Covid-19 testing is available at the Cowra Respiratory Clinic, located at Cowra Medical Associates in Kendal Street.
- 8:30am - 12:30pm
- To book call 6341 1400