Cowra Council's Draft Disability Inclusion Action Plan is now on public exhibition and Council is inviting public comment until 20 June 2017.
Copies are on public display in the foyer of Cowra Shire Council, 116 Kendal Street Cowra during office hours and available to download via our Public Exhibition page. Copies are also available for viewing at the Cowra Saleyards, Cowra Library, Materials Recycling Facility and Council's Depot.
If assistance is required please contact Kate Alberry, Director Environmental Services, Cowra Council on (02) 6340 2040.
Cowra Council's Draft Delivery Program 2017/2018 to 2020/2021 and Operational Plan 2017-2018, including the Long Term Financial Plan 2017/2018 to 2026/2027 are now on public exhibition and Council is inviting public comment until Friday 9 June 2017. Read more...
Commencing Monday, 1 May 2017, Cowra Council, as contractor for the Roads and Maritime Services, will be undertaking widening and other improvements on the Mid-Western Highway between Walli Rd and Purcell Drive.
The improvements include:
- Widening of two culverts;
- Widening of the pavement throughout;
- Removal of excess vegetation within the clear zone;
- Construction of left hand turn lane into Walli Road;
- Widening at Purcell Drive to accommodate turning traffic;
- Safety fence on the outside of the first bend;
- Safety fence over large culvert.
For more information, contact Cowra Council on 6340 2070.